- Croatia may feel like a fantasy land, an ancient storybook kingdom in Eastern Europe, set on an Adriatic coast whose waters can be described as immaculately blue. Paired with rural villages, old traditions, and a cuisine seemingly untouched by time, experiencing Croatia is much like a fantasy come to life.
- Dive into this incredible trip of a lifetime where we'll be swimming in waterfalls, flowing through daily yoga, enjoying wine and oyster tasting together, meditating, exploring Krka National Park, and so much more!!
WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Daily Yoga Led by Kait VanHoff
- Krka National Park Tour
- Krka Waterfalls Nature Walk
- Roški Slap Waterfall Swim
- Ferry: Split - Korcula
- Korcula Old Town Walk
- Korcula Island Cycle Tour
- Lumbarda Village and Vineyard Visit
- Przine Beach Time
- Peljesac Peninsula Tour
- Dingac Wine Tasting
- Stona Village Visit and Oyster Tasting
- Dubrovnik Walking Tour
Local Guide throughout Trip
All City Transfers
Arrival Airport Transfer (until 5pm on first day)
Departure Airport Transfer (morning of last day)
Professional photographer on trip that will be taking pictures throughout that you'll be able to have for your own keep sake + memories
6 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
YOUR HOST + TEACHER
200 hr certified yoga teacher
A DAY ON THE RETREAT
Welcome to Croatia! Settle in and get ready for an incredible week.
We will have a welcome dinner all together at a local restaurant.
Today you will go on a full day tour of Krka National Park. Enjoy the stunning views of the Krka National Park Waterfall Walk. We'll get to swim in the Roski Slap Waterfall.
Situated along the Krka River, Krka National Park has a series of 7 waterfalls with nature trails that connect them. To the north, a nature trail passes the striking Roški Slap Waterfall, and the Krka Monastery built above ancient Roman catacombs.
You'll board a ferry and cruise on the Adriatic Sea to the Venetian island of Korcula.
Korcula, the birthplace of Marco Polo, was built by the Venetian Republic and shares much of the same architecture as Venice. We'll walk through the Old Town to explore its beauty.
Hop on a bicycle and take a cycle tour of Korcula Island . Visit Lumbarda village and take a tour of a Croatia vineyard. Relax and take a dip at Przine Beach
Leave Korcula behind and go on a tour of the Peljesac Peninsula. Enjoy a wine tasting of the local Dingac, a grape variety only found on the peninsula. Visit Stona village and enjoy a tasting of the local oysters that are abundant on the peninsula. In the afternoon you will arrive at Dubrovnik for a walking tour of the old city.
Enjoy a free day to explore Dubrovnik on your own.
Farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
All good things must come to an end. After a great week with your new friends, it's time to say goodbye to Croatia.
TOTAL COST: $2,795
DEPOSIT: 25% down to reserve your spot and then the remainder is due 60 days before the retreat
We do offer payment plans and you can select that option at checkout
You have questions?
We've got answers and are here to help! Feel free to chat with us online and/or you can find a lot of answers on our FAQs page!