- 4 days
- 10-20 spots
- Double occupancy in glamping tents (single occupancy available at extra charge)
- All meals included
- All drinks included (tell us what you like and we'll have it)
- Fly in and out of Redmond/Bend airport and we provide the transfers
WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Mountain biking one of the most beautiful trails in Southeast Oregon
- Sunset hike to Smith Rock
- Floating the river on SUP's
- Daily yoga by Kait VanHoff
- All meals included
- All drinks included (you let us know what you like and we'll have it)
- Double Occupancy in glamping tents (single occupancy available at extra charge)
- Guide throughout Trip
- Campfires with s'mores of course!!
- All airport transfers
YOUR HOST + TEACHER
certified yoga teacher
Kait is a 200hr certified yoga teacher who is a big advocate in living a balanced and healthy life and loves being able to share that with others. She loves helping people be in tune with themselves through yoga and connecting with the outdoors on each retreat.
Kait's vinyasa classes are an intentionally balanced experience of rhythm and flow. Her creative sequences will guide you through your practice with breath and listening to your body to keep you living into your most authentic self.
Kait's passionate about mindfulness, personal development, family and friends, connection, and the outdoors.
We'll be situated on privately owned property tucked away in the forest of Bend, Oregon
A DAY ON THE RETREAT
• Get picked up from us at the airport! Check in to your tent on this privately owned property, meet the Wanderlost crew and soon to be best friends! Relax with yard games and drinks. Get a lay of the land while the other attendees arrive •
• Sunset hike to Smith Rock with an amazing yoga session •
• Come back to dinner and drinks around our campfire with S’MORES •
Day 2• Grab your coffee and hop on your mountain bike •
Day 3• Have a huge breakfast before floating on your own SUP board! •
• Sleep in and wake up to a big breakfast •
• Sadly say your goodbyes as we shuttle you to the airport •
$1900 - $1800 Early bird price before July 12th!
Private tent: +$200
$500 non refundable deposit to hold your spot
*Price is per person. Two people per tent with either one queen or two full mattresses. We’ll connect you with your bunk mate beforehand.
20 spots available